Tulsi Rasa is anti-Viral. It strengthens the immunity system & fights against all types Virus including Novel Corana Virus ( COVID19)
Introduction to Tulsi Rasa Oral Drop
The medicinal utilization of Tulsi (Basil) leaves in Ayurveda is a proven fact. The use of Tulsi leaves can be traced back to the mythological era. It can cure many diseases and complications that you cannot think of.
Having observed these advantages of Tulsi, we, at Nirmal Bio Herbal, take pride in launching a remarkable herbal medicine in liquid form and branded it as Tulsi Rasa, oral drop. It is safe, pure, and in a concentrated form and is available in a 20 ml pack.
Why should you buy Tulsi Rasa?
- Tulsi Rasa is anti-Viral. It strengthens the immunity system & fights against all types Virus including Novel Corana Virus ( COVID19)
- Tulsi Rasa is anti-disease and anti-allergic herbal medicine.
- Anti-septic and antitubercular.
- Anti radioactive, anti aging, and anti viral.
- Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Antitoxin, antibacterial, and antibiotic.
- Anti-malaria, antipyretic, asthma repellent, anti-influenza
- We ensure that the leaves are free from pesticides and thus, the possibility of chemicals in the Tulsi plantation is virtually nonexistent.
- First time in India, you can find a herbal medicine blended with 7 types of Tulsi.
How can you use it?
Tulsi Rasa oral drop is a pack of 20 ml liquid with the MRP of Rs. 699/- and is used as directed by the physician.
- Out of StockSale!
- Hair Secret- Ayurvedic Hair Oil
- Read more
There are no reviews yet.