Nirmal Bio Herbal
What is Diabetes?
Diabetes is a very common chronic disease found in which the percentage of glucose in blood becomes too high. It mainly occurs when our body fails to make good use of the insulin or when pancreas does not make insulin anymore. But most of the people are not aware about how to cure diabetes naturally. They often run behind the expensive Allopathic Treatment.
Following is the global statics of Diabetes Mellitus –
- According to the latest data 2016, it is estimated by World Health Organization (WHO) that around 422 million adults are affected by Diabetes Mellitus.
- Alongside, if we look at the previous report of 2013 estimates from the International Diabetes Federation the number of diabetic patients was then 381 million. So there is no doubt that this ailment is growing rapidly. Following is the estimated report of Diabetes patients in India –
- Currently in India, more than 62 million people are suffering from Diabetes.
- The present stat is presumed to get hiked up to 100 million latest by 2030
- The average age of those people belongs to 42.5 years.
- In a year almost 1 million people die of due to Diabetes in India.
Dos and Don’ts of Diabetes –
A healthy diet is the prime solution for all the diseases. Diabetes is not an exception of it.
- Spinach, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Cauliflower, are very helpful as they are bagged with nutrients and low in carbohydrates.
- Wheat bread and pasta, brown rice, and oats serve you lots of body ingredients like vitamins, minerals, and fiber etc.
- In fruits peaches, apples, oranges and other fruits are very effective. Thesefruits have low-calorie, high-fiber and full of carbohydrates.
- Avoid fried vegetables as they add extra calories and fat.
- Chips, pastries can be dangerous for peoplehaving diabetes – these junk foods quickly increase blood sugar.
- Jam, jellies and fruit juices with added sugar are a completeno-no for Diabetes.
Diabetes: Curable or not?
Basically, Diabetes is of two types:
- Type 1
- Type 2
According to Medical Science both typesof Diabetes are not curable. But it can be controlled though proper treatments and medicines.
But the most effective way to cure thisdisease is to intake ayurvedic herbs for diabetes.
How to cure it?
At present, Type 1 diabetes can’t be cured. But withsimple lifestyle modification & healthy diet Type 2 Diabetes can be prevented. In spite of the above mentioned we can also get diabetes treatment naturally. In this case, ayurvedic herb for diabetes is ideal.
How ayurvedic treatment can cure?
Ayurvedic treatment is one of the most conventional healing methods. It is ideal for diabetes treatment in India and around the world.
- According to ayurvedic, diabetes is a metabolic disorder.
- It can be cured through a proper herbal treatment.
- Costus Pictus, insulin plant is used to make the medicines which have zero side effects.
- These treatments deal with lifestyle modification, physical exercise, healthy diet, panchakarma and herbs.
Benefits of Costus Pictus
Costus Pictus is the prime medicine for ‘Diabetes Mellitus’ to get diabetes treatment naturally. It is positively known as the Spiral Flag which is a member of Costaceae, recently introduced in India from its origin of South and Central America. The benefits are as follows:
- Costus Pictus plants are completely herbal and it has zero side-effects. If you take one leaf daily, it can control your blood glucose in most effective manner.
- The extract of these leafs can stimulate insulin secretion which is actually very helpful for the diabetic patients.
- It regenerates the beta cells of the pancreas and has potent anti diabetic activity. It is perfectly evident because these overall functions were first experimented on the animals. It contains anti-biotical properties.